Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting back....

Its been quite a few years that i have not written....actually...wrote only one blog and left it! I never developed the confidence to keep on writing in an open forum where one and all can read what i am writing. But, today a very close friend of mine asked me to read his Blogs....and it rang a bell somewhere. I tried to find the maiden blog i had written some 3 and a half years ago and there it was!
When i read my friend's blog, i realised that what I blog about has nothing to do with what others think when they read it......its about me, expressing my thoughts as i feel it.
So, here i am...suddenly back into blogging and writing!
Well, now that the long weekend is staring, i am looking forward to the Ranthambhore trip I am going to tomorrow morning. Far away from the madding crowd, hope to reconnect with Nature and enjoy the pleasure of not accounting for the time spent doing nothing!

No comments: