Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life's Like That!

Well.....I am just wondering how to start with my Blogging.....I have always been a late starter.....and here also i have arrived late ( though i am very punctual, by nature!).
What the heck.....I'll start trying my hands on it now.....
Not a good writer ( my right brain functions are limited to just appreciating other's artistic endeavors).......will just try to put into words all the confused thoughts in my head.
There are so many thoughts moving around in my head at one point of time that i wonder whether the thoughts are confused or am i the one who is confused.....i prefer to believe that i am the one who is confused in life.

But one thing is clear in life.....confused or not....one has to take decisions in life and the responsibilities that tag along with those decisions. It really doesn't matter if its fair on you or not......cause baby, Life's Like That!!!

1 comment:

sunny said...

nice start:-) and a nice name too.
Honestly accept that u have to accept Life, whether u like it or not..:-) Now keep this thing going, we need to hear much more!!